Register or login to be able to download hacks and view attachments

Author Topic: [Solved] Gazoz Hack Bug....Please Help!!!  (Read 245 times)

Offline khaled8787

• View Profile
Gazoz Hack Bug....Please Help!!!
« on: February 21, 2016, 10:24:52 AM »
i donno if it's a bug or not...but if any one got a soultion please reply........the bug is that i can't use Anti Ahh without using aimbot......but when i use aimbot the aim misses up when firing for the first 2 or 3 seconds (same bug as plat)....and when i don't use aimbot and therefore i can't use Anti Ahh.....i get Ahh kick  :-\

so please if any one knows a soultion or a trick to keep this from happening or know how to use Anti Ahh without using aimbot please reply........and if any one have a standalone Anti Ahh trainer that i can use beside the hack please post it....Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:59:02 PM by DolaSvikari »

Offline ☣H4xor☠

• < PlagueHacks Team >
    • h4xor_help
    • View Profile
Re: Gazoz Hack Bug....Please Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 01:45:00 PM »
i donno if it's a bug or not...but if any one got a soultion please reply........the bug is that i can't use Anti Ahh without using aimbot......but when i use aimbot the aim misses up when firing for the first 2 or 3 seconds (same bug as plat)....and when i don't use aimbot and therefore i can't use Anti Ahh.....i get Ahh kick  :-\

so please if any one knows a soultion or a trick to keep this from happening or know how to use Anti Ahh without using aimbot please reply........and if any one have a standalone Anti Ahh trainer that i can use beside the hack please post it....Thanks!!!
Dont use invetory the Anti Ahh stand for Aimbot and Invetory hack if u dont use invetory all must be fine and about the Aimbot the creator prob used WolfKill pointer thats why its aim miss like 1/4 shots

Online Zeno

• Head Developer
    • hinetero
    • View Profile
Re: Gazoz Hack Bug....Please Help!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 10:58:09 PM »
Gazoz Hack made by guy isn't in plathelper, sorry but we can't help you with that.